Medical studies are now proving that the ketogenic diet can help you lose weight, boost your brain health, fight neurological disease, balance hormones and do a whole lot more.
- A very low carb diet where you are consuming little to no carbs. Over time you can do keto cycling lf you wish.
- Created in 1920s for epilepsy. Your brain is made up of cholesterol and fat. Instead of burning sugar for energy, your body burns fat. Your body produces ketones, a fuel source for your brain
- You consume about 70% of calories from fat
- Puts your body into ‘ketosis’. Your body switches from being a sugar burner to a fat burner
“I weighed in at over 120 KGs when I started the keto diet. In the first 3 weeks, I realized that my body started becoming leaner and I woke up with a lot more energy. With the keto diet your body will actually burn fat while you sleep.”
So just to sum up, with the keto diet, your body burns fat and not sugar. As a result, your body produces ketones, a brain fuel and cell fuel which your body runs off instead of carbohydrates.
Lose those love handles and abdominal fat that sits there. It’s the number 1 diet for people to lose weight quickly
- PCOS(Polycystic ovary syndrome)
Even problems with infertility or painful PMS during the monthly cycle. When this happens, oftentimes its related to the hormone called insolin
It’s been discovered that when both men and women go on the keto diet, insolin and all of the other hormones regulate as well (estrogin, progesterone, cortisol, they all start to balance out on a keto diet.
People for thousands of years have fasted for mental clarity
For example did you know that if you do a water fast, your body will also go into ketosis.
You will have less mental fog. Many people who have fasted or gone on the keto diet, say they have experienced a spiritual or emotional breakthrough.
A lot of the carbs we eat on a daily basis affect our hormones. cause inflammation and they affect the brain.
Lower type 2 diabetes risk
A lot of people have way too many carbohydrates in their diet, affecting insulin.
Those insulin receptors burn out over time when you have too much sugar and carbs. Its like shouting continuously into someones ear, bursting the eardrum.
The name of the game is balancing insulin. You do this with the keto diet.
- Keto flu – sugar is more addictive than cocaine so, like drugs, expect a reaction from your body when you suddenly stop taking sugar and consume low carbs
- Get Electrolytes – Get lots of vitamins,minerals and nutrients (celery and cucumber)
- Don’t overexercise – Give your body a few days to adjust
- Avoid processed meats – Eat lots of vegetables, leafy greens. chorophyll
- Drink enough water
- Olive oil
- MCT oil
- Coconut oil
- Chicken fat
- Wild Meat
- Bone broth
- Non starchy veggies
- Added sugars
- All grains
- Most processed foods
Raspberry ketones,green tea extract, chromium,caffeine &
The ketone compounds inside the supplement directly attack fat cells, shrinking them down and also increase metabolic rate which means fat cells are unlikely to survive
There are no known side effects but the compound does include 400 mg of caffeine so it will affect your energy levels. Not for pregnant women or children under 18
Claim today and we’ll throw in a free bottle for you
BONUS: Claim yours via our page and you will get
1.) Free bottles
2.) You get a free subscription to an online fitness program and a community which will support you. It comes with a 100% money back guarantee.
Struggling with diabetes? sick all the time? No energy? always lethargic? Try it out and return it for a full refund if you’re not satisfied with your personal results but from personal experience, and from the many testimonies, it works!!!!